Friday, July 5, 2013

Society6 Shop Pick


Society6 is one of those websites where artists can sell their artwork.  With mostly minimal fuss you can upload your work and create different products on which is can be made.  As long as you follow their size requirements, it's fairly simple.  When someone chooses to purchase an item with your desk, you get a small commission.  The company is keeping the bulk of the money because they're actually the ones purchasing the template items and printing it.  




I'm pretty excited that I got an email today from Society6 saying that this print here, Happy as a Fox balancing an Umbrella in the Rain, got picked officially to be part of the Society6 Shop.  I'm not 100% certain what this means yet but I do imagine that it means my piece will get more visibility.  One would hope that means it would actually sell as well.  So far, I've only sold one set of stationary cards of this particular design.

I can also say that it makes me want to make more pieces like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment